Last weekend we went to Cornbelly's with Miles' friend Noah and his family. Zac and Marie have 3 boys the same ages as ours so it is really easy to go places with them, they totally understand our situation (the chaos that is our norm)!!!
Levi was a trooper, as always!
Zac launched me in the air so high I almost fell over

Miles loved it

Eli kept getting launched by everyone but he was a good sport.

Pedal cars, Miles remembered these
riight away from last year...

Eli wanted me to ride with him on the "cow train"

**Joe hurt his foot hitting and then running a home run at softball last week, he was a good sport and went with us to
Cornbelly's but couldn't really participate in any of the festivities. It worked out just fine though because last year when we went I was
prego and couldn't do anything so we just traded places this year!
4 comments:
I LOVE your hat!
i agree--very cute.
Ha! Thanks, good old Walmart...
isn't it funny--you post all sorts of cute pics of your family and we notice your hat? not surprising, though, huh? (grin!)
Post a Comment