18 September 2007
Ayudenme
Miles LOVES to watch Dora the Explorer. He can now count to ten in both english and spanish, it is so funny. Today he was trying to close the large trash can lid and he needed my help and he said, "Mommy I need help, ayudenme"! I said, "Miles did you just say ayudenme?" To which he said yes, and all I could do was help him and laugh to myself. It's crazy how easily kids pick up on languages, we get all caught up in it but they just get it! I'm now trying to figure out what to do to teach him more spanish, it's been years since I took it in HS and I don't want to go crazy getting him a teacher yet either. We'll just let Dora handle it for now I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's so cute! I didn't take Spanish... what does ayudenme me?
That is hilarious!!! Angelina knows a lot of Spanish too. They teach it in Pre-K and Kindergarten here. :) My dad is also fluent in Spanish, so he has taught her a lot too. Funny Miles! I *will* meet you one day! ;)
Help me! That's right Katie, you took French, I was so impressed when we went to Europe because you could talk to people in french!
That's the only time I've ever gotten to use that language! :) Miles is a sweetheart.
Post a Comment