Having a photoshoot of yourself by yourself isn't any fun at all, but I wanted to show you all my new haircut. So here are the pics, not so great but you get the idea, I love the haircut even if it doesn't photograph well. Enjoy!
LOVE IT!!! The color is great, too, very summery, I like how it is still a little auburn on the bottom. (Maybe that's just the picture, but it still looks good!) Hooray for new haircuts! Isn't it such a little change that makes such a big difference of how we feel about ourselves?!
3 comments:
LOVE IT!!! The color is great, too, very summery, I like how it is still a little auburn on the bottom. (Maybe that's just the picture, but it still looks good!)
Hooray for new haircuts! Isn't it such a little change that makes such a big difference of how we feel about ourselves?!
It looks GREAT!!! I love it too.
I love too, ricci!!!
Post a Comment