22 February 2010

Sunshine Yellow

I found this bread box at Target and had to get it, didn't know what I was going to use it for but I couldn't walk away from it. I've been playing around with what to do with it (I keep my bread in the fridge) and I decided to make it our cocoa station. I know, who needs a cocoa station? I do!!! My boys drink cocoa everyday and I make it from unsweetened cocoa and sun crystals to keep their sugar intake down. It works great to store everything (cocoa, sugar, tablespoon and whisk) out of sight but still within reach. I love the pop of yellow (kind of light muted mustard) against my turquoise walls. Just had to share, think outside the box people, you never know what you might come up with!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

it would look good in my kitchen, too.....(grin!) Very cute!

Katie said...

Love it! It looks vintage-y.

SandGs Mom said...

So cute...& the sweatshirt makeover could be a ten second tip.