16 March 2010
Fun Find
Look what I found on KSL (Ut classifieds)! I have been looking for a piece like this since we moved here and I found it randomly while searching for something else online. My wonderful hubby drove out to get it on Sat. night with one of his buddies (a 2 hour round trip drive), thanks boys, I am so grateful. The guy had it posted for 45 minutes when I called and he had already received multiple calls on it, crazy! It is a solid wood piece that weighs a ton but fits our space perfectly. It matches my dining room set in it's style so it just blends right in. I just had to share. The guy said he paid over $500 for it and he sold it for $120! Now I can close the doors on my computer junk when I don't want little paws on it, yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay! yay! yay! It's perfect in there....
It looks GREAT! I love computer armoires. :)
Post a Comment