09 March 2010
Recovering
Oh my, we have had a whirl of a few weeks. Eli started us off with the flu, the problem was we didn't know it...it was a sneaky one. Because we didn't know he had it, we didn't quarantine him in anyway so Joe and I got it too. Poor Joe had to use his only 2 sick days for the year and I had to waste an entire weekend doing nothing but staying in bed before we all recovered. So far Miles and Levi haven't gotten it, I'm hoping they are in the clear....that's about all we've been up to so I don't have any cool stories or epiphanies or crafty projects to report for now. I'll let you all know as soon as I do okay?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwwwwwwwww poor Brosseaus! I hope the other two boys don't get it!
Post a Comment