11 May 2010

Baby Gifts

I get tired of making the same baby gifts for friends so I recently came up with this one and I love how it turned out. It is a diaper/wipe holder that you can drop into your purse or off at the nursery without having to bring a whole diaper bag. I found that with having a nursing baby this is all I really needed most of the time. I made it for a friend who just had a little girl, Kaylyn Rene. It was the first time I had used a stiftener between the fabric and it was super easy to use. If you think you need or want one let me know!!

3 comments:

domesticjoys said...

I need one please! : ) Though, I don't know if I need girly or boyish. Hope you are doing well!
-Kelly

Robin said...

Did my previous comment go through? If not, I love it. If you sell them, let me know. I want one for my purse!

Ricci said...

Okay Ladies, I can totally make and sell you each one. I am thinking $12, does that sound fair? It will take me a few weeks once you order them and I will e-mail you both some fabric choices and then you can let me know when and what you want. I love doing this kind of stuff on a small scale!