29 July 2010
Minor Updates
Long time no write, I know, I know. There's just not enough hours in the day for me to sit and write and upload pics and let's be honest, who wants to read a bunch of words without pics too? I am gearing up for another year as coord. for MOPS (just till baby comes) and then I am enjoying being a part of a summer bible study, Beth Moore's Esther study to be exact. I am learning a lot but it takes a lot of time and I just can't seem to get on the computer much these days. Big news from the last few weeks is Eli is now off his training wheels and riding a big boy bike all by himself. He is getting good at it but my camera hasn't been around while he is riding so I don't have any pics yet. I'll post them when I do. In other news, our basement is in the process of being finished which is very exciting and very noisy. They haven't been able to work for the past 2 days because of city inspection stuff but I am okay with that because it is nice and quiet for now. They should get the inspection done by tomorrow or Monday and then it's back to the chaos. Other than that we're just enjoying the lazy days of summer and my last weeks with all three home before Miles starts kindergarten and Eli starts pre-school! My house is going to be pretty empty in the mornings, not sure how Levi will react to being alone....that's it for now. I'll post again when I get the chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
btw i read even if there is no pics=)
Post a Comment