11 July 2010

The News

So most of you are on facebook so you have already heard our news but for those of you who haven't....Baby Brosseau #4 is due to arrive on or around Jan 17th! We just got back from CA where we told my parents and grandparents and Joe's parents in person so now we can spread the news. I am 3 months in and just now starting to get sick (weird I know), mostly headaches actually so I'll be asking the doctor about that one next week. We are excited and feel blessed. We appreciate your prayers!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I am so excited for you! I pray you don't get as sick this time as you have with the others. You are such a cute pregnant girl! :)

Sheyb said...

Wow! 4 babes! Congrats!

My Daily Circus said...

=) congrats again we are excited for you all!tammy

My Daily Circus said...

=) congrats again we are excited for you all!tammy