24 September 2010
Catching up- 1st day of Kindergarten
Miles had his 1st day of kindergarten a fews weeks ago now and he is loving it. His favorite part of the day of course is recess, he always reports to me how many times they got to go out to play. He loves going all day and although it complicates naptime for Eli and Levi quite a bit it is really good for him and me. He seems to love Math and he is always doodling on the back of his worksheets in other subjects which he says the teacher lets him do when he finishes early. I have to say I love his school so far, it is so nice to know that they are enforcing the values we are teaching him at home. I didn't realise how much that would mean to me until I watch kids at the park and how mean they are to each other and then I am so glad that our little guy is still being slightly sheltered from the mean world around him while he develops a stronger sense of self and who Jesus wants him to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so tall! And grown up! I agree about the meanness thing.
Post a Comment