28 September 2010
Catching Up- Looth Tooth
Wow, I am really behind on postings but I had to share this one. Miles lost his 1st tooth! Second day of kindergarten, he was eating his breakfast nd starts yelling at me, mommy there's blood in my mouth. I came around the corner and saw his tooth sticking out perpendicular to where it should have been and I grabbed a tissue and pulled it out. He was so excited and proud, his teacher at school gave him a sticker to wear all day and that was perfect! Tooth Fairy gave him a dollar under his pillow and he wanted to buy swim goggles with his the money. We didn't have the heart to tell him it wasn't enough so we let him get the goggles anyway. My 1st baby is growing up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay Miles!! So cute!!
Post a Comment