15 October 2007

Dedicated

We finally had both of our boys dedicated yesterday at church! It was simple and very nice, our pastor, Ken Baugh, said a great prayer over our family and the boys, it was very inspiring for Joe and I. The camera of course died for Joe's mom while we were on stage, so after the sevice we took this pic, not the same, but better than nothing! The pastor prayed for our boys specifically with their names, Jeremiah(Miles) for a heart that would weep for lost souls, and Elijah to live with strength and powerful faith. It made Joe and I so glad that we chose the names we did for our boys, it fits their personalities already!

2 comments:

Sheyb said...

Congrats on the dedication! That is great! :) I *still* need to get my children dedicated. Yikes! Your hair looks good too Ric! :)

Katie said...

Yes, their names really DO fit their personalities! I love that.