Miles has been on a sports "kick" the past few weeks and it's hilarious. Joe asked him the other night what show he wanted to watch and a soccer game was soon on our TV. Joe and I were getting dinner ready and from the other room we hear, "GO GO, KICK IT!" At the top of his lungs, he was yelling at the players and totally enthralled with the game. Then tonight Joe was watching the Ducks hockey game and I was outside re-parking the car and from inside the house I hear, "GO GO GET 'EM!", it was Miles again, no one told him to cheer or how to cheer, he just does it! It is soo funny. Joe is really excited, of course, that Miles loves to watch sports 1st, and then that he wants to play those sports with Joe in the family room after seeing them. The hope is that our kiddos will love all sports and play them all, but we'll let them each pick their favorites! I wish I had a video camera, it is something to hear and see, he is totally yelling at the TV, so cute! Anyways, that's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is really cute!!
CUTE!
Post a Comment