09 October 2007

Making the Cut

My new haircut day 1
New haircut day 2(after tighting up the layers a bit it falls better) So after Joe and I went through our budget for the next few months there was no way we had the money for me to go and spend $80 on a haircut. Feeling frustrated and not quite knowing what to do about it I started looking in magazines for hairstyles I thought would be good for me. I found a few and after staring at them for a few days I decided to take a whack at it myself. that's right, I went for it and cut my own hair! I am a total perfectionist when it comes to my hair (hence spending $80 on a haircut) so I was pretty stoked that when I was done with it it didn't look half bad. It was a 2 day process but I think it is really fun. I basically just added in a bunch of layers and kept the length the same. I don't know if I'll keep doing my own haircuts from now on but for now I'm glad I could save us the money and still feel good about my look!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ricci, it looks SOOO good. That is an awesome length (and great color) for you!

Sheyb said...

OK, you TOTALLY ROCK! I love it! You've got guts girl! But, it paid off!! Nice job!

Robin said...

It looks great! I could never do that. I cut my hair in 10th grade. I looked like one of the Beatles... well, my bangs did. Dreadful.