07 December 2007

Servanthood

Playtime with Daddy
Joe has such a servant's heart! He has had to watch the boys every night this week as well as from 12:30pm -10pm Sat. and Sunday. Our church's Christmas concert is this weekend and practice has been a bear! Joe serves in the music ministry by allowing me to serve the Lord with my voice, he is all behind the scenes but my ministry wouldn't be possible without his. Thank you Joe for all of your hard work and energy put into helping raise our kids, I am so grateful to have a great husband like you! If anyone is in the area check out www.coasthillschurch.org to get tickets and come and enjoy a really different kind of christmas concert!

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

I know what you mean Ric! My husband watches the kids as many times as I need him too! Here is to great involved husbands! [clink clink]

Katie said...

Ricci - How was it yesterday? I was really bummed I couldn't go. Do you have any solos?

Ricci said...

No Solos by Mio but a really great show! I'm sad it's over but a bit releaved, it took a lot of time to put together!