14 January 2009

And We're Back

Oh my, it has taken this long to get our internet back up and running, the tech guy actually had to come to the house to fix it. It turns out we just needed to unplug something in the basement and let it refresh, now we know! Well, we arrived home Sat. night from a great trip to CA! We got to see lots of friends and family and we missed a few too, we'll be back though so we'll catch you all on our next trip!! Some of the highlights were: Christmas (of course), going to Sea World with the whole family (the Christmas Shamu Show is awesome), the Ducks hockey game on New Year's Eve, Joe & Miles & my dad got to go to the Colts/San Diego Playoff game, I learned to knit (yay!) and got to shop with my mom (double yay!), lots of good food, and spending time with family and friends just hanging out! We are glad to be home but miss everyone in CA as well! I wasted no time putting away Christmas when we got back, out with the clutter and in with clean and fresh living! Miles started back at school and I have a Dr. appt on Thurs., back to normal life I guess! I didn't take really any pictures, and even if I did I left the camera at my parents house so you all wouldn't get to see them, blame it on the prego brain, so annoying!

3 comments:

Sara said...

didn't you have something else in your house that was fixed all with a switch in your basement?? Ha. Live and Learn...
Fun to see you guys--
As much as I LOVE Christmas, I LOVE decluttering and cleaning after Christmas too!! Does that mean there's something wrong with me?? (grin)

Sheyb said...

Welcome back!!! You now knit? Woo hoo!! :D

Katie said...

Sara - I love decluttering after Christmas, too!

Ricci - So sorry we missed each other this trip! :( Nate would have loved to see his buddy Miles. Next time!