29 January 2009
Sun & Snow
I think my favorite part about Utah is the weather. The sun shines ALL the time here, it's awesome. It will storm for at most 3 days and then the sun comes out for a week, it's so nice. My favorite weather in the world is cold and sunny so I am in heaven. I've decided that anything above 40 degrees is very nice as long as the sun is out. The boys have a blast too, the only thing is that the snow gets a bit crunchy, Eli has a hard time walking on it because he isn't heavy enough to sink into it, we slips and slides around and falls all the time, it's pretty cute to watch but a bit frustrating for him. He's a trooper though, it doesn't stop him from getting out in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sunny ALL the time? ha ha. It rains maybe 10 times a year in Arizona. Right now during the day it's in the mid 70's. :P It's nice, but NOT winter. Lucky you get the snow!!! Enjoy some for me!!!!! :D
J.E.A.L.O.U.S.
Our santa ana's are back--I think it's in the mid 80's today. NOT WINTER!!!
Post a Comment