14 May 2008

On a Lighter Note

I loved the last post. Just to clarify, I KNOW that public schools are very flawed, and that many parents where ever you are don't care enough, I just don't agree with people that think private schools the answer because they are somehow not as flawed. Thanks to all that commented, I'm a bit of a debater at heart so I love controversial topics! Moving on to lighter things.... I got this great new fabric today. I love it, not sure what I will do with it yet but I couldn't leave it either!

6 comments:

Katie said...

REALLY cute! Are you becoming more of a blue person? Or at least not a blue hater? :)

Sara said...

seriously!! Katie and I must have rubbed off on you the last few years... ;)

Sara said...

it would make a cute apron that would match your kitchen!

Sara said...

or add some really soft knit or fleece fabric to the back to make a throw, and trim it with little pom-poms...

Sheyb said...

cute. :)

Ricci said...

I guess if it has green in it I can deal! Truthfully I still love green but really light blues and turquoises I like when combined with other colors.