10 May 2008
Too Scary!!!
Miles really wanted to watch the movie The Cat in the Hat yesterday morning and so I said we would try it but it might be too scary for him and we might have to turn it off. Well in the first 2 minutes the little boy is being naughty and starts making a mess all over the house, pulling out drawers, dumping over things and so on. So Miles is watching this (and I'm thinking oh great, just what I want him to see, how to really make a good mess) and says, "turn it off mommy,it's too scary, the boy is making a big mess and he's going to be in 'trouvle'". I said good idea and explained why it's not good to make messes on purpose and he agreed. So cute that the part he thought was scary was knowing that consequences were coming, instead of what I thought, the Cat himself being scary. The sweet innocence of children, gave me quite a laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's pretty funny. Angelina loves that movie. :)
So cute! I love the "trouvle." :)
Post a Comment