05 May 2008

What's the Buzz?!

The buzz here is that Elijah just got his first shave! His hair was constantly in his face so I gave Joe the go ahead to cut it off. Eli did great, Baby Einstein's and a dum-dum lollipop and he was good to go, well pretty good, until hair got on the lollipop, I didn't quite think that one all the way through, but still got it done!
A peek into my bedroom, the boys watch TV there in the morning while I'm in the shower. Today Eli cozy-ed up to his big brother, so great that they have moments like this together!

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

Adorable! Your bed posts look a lot like mine! :) Except mine bed isn't black. It is cherry. Let's see the WHOLE room! ;)

Katie said...

I LOVE your bed and comforter (did you make it?) and especially the curtains.

Sara said...

Eli looks like a little BOY! It's so cute, and not the little cancer patient like Miles sometimes looked! (grin!) So cute!!! Are you going to do Miles' too? Ha Ha for little twins!