02 February 2009
Miles of Smiles
Miles said 2 really funny things today that I have to post before I forget them. First, he was brushing his teeth and he said, "Reach, what's your angle?". At first I didn't get it and then I looked at what he was doing and he was sticking his tooth brush on the side of his cheek making a bump. No joke, this is exactly how a Reach Toothbrush commercial goes, I was laughing so hard, he remembers everything he sees and hears! The second is that when I put him to bed and said I didn't want to hear any noise he said, "Don't worry mommy I won't make a 'ingle' noise". I will be so sad when my little boy outgrows all of the funny ways that kids say things, it always puts a smile on my face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
he's always remembered stuff like that--so funny!!
Post a Comment