16 April 2009

Guess Date

I'm so glad that I know better than to think that a baby should come on your due date or I would be really depressed right now. Still no baby, had an appt. today and I am 3cm dilated 60% effaced but that really doesn't mean anything as far as a time line goes (I have been at 3ish for almost 3 weeks). I made my appt. for next week and at that point my OB said we might have to start talking about induction. I am praying this little man decides he is tired of been squished in a little ball and comes out to meet us before that happens. I am feeling good, mornings are best, by the evening I am tired and having contractions but nothing significant yet! We shall see. I had a friend take me out last night for pedicure round 2 and coffee. It was great, we talked about stuff other than baby so that was really nice! I will maybe post a pic of myself if I feel like it, it's not so attractive anymore as none of my shirts are long enough to cover me, but I know the end is in sight. Levi can't stay in there forever... right?!

5 comments:

Ashley Hales said...

I have some homeopathic stuff that can help get labor going if you're ready (you can get them @ whole foods) if you're interested.

Sara said...

Awwww. So frustrating!! He's just not done cooking quite yet. (grin!) God's timing's not always ours, huh? Due dates are cruel truth of that!!
; )

Katie said...

Thank you for the update! I know some of us are on pins and needles anticipating your little man's arrival! At least you know it is SOON, whenever it happens!

My Daily Circus said...

Ahhh I found your blog!! now we can blog stalk each other! Don fear he will not stay in forever!

Ricci said...

Ha! Hi Tammy, I meant to tell you that I am not such an avid facebooker as you, but I do check my blog each day! At least my toes look great for when he does come out, thanks for that!