05 April 2009

Kid Pics

The sun came out today after snowing yesterday and Miles was so excited he wanted to just bask in it. I concurred and so we ate lunch outside in the lovely warm 56 degree sunshine. It was wonderful! Miles wanted me to take some pics of him with the rocks he was playing with, so I thought I'd share them with you! Eli came out for a bit but he was busy playing cars with Daddy inside. *P.S. I just gave Miles a haircut this week, he was looking a bit shaggy but not in a good way, Eli is next on the list...

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ricci! Miles is such a big kid now! There is no baby left in him at all. ;) What a cutie.

Sara said...

Awwwww. I totally agree with Katie! Miles looks so much older!!

Sheyb said...

Such cute pictures!! I also agree! They are both getting SO big!!!