The Brosseau Family Story
Ricci! He's beautiful! I think April 20 is a beautiful birth day. I'm so glad he's here and can't wait to hear more about him! Sending our love to you all.
Big Boy!! :) Congratulations, Ricci!! You are now a mommy to 3 boys! How exciting. :)xoxo
look at him flexing! can't wait to meet him! We'll be in SLC over Memorial Day w/e.
Yeah! he is so cute! So glad he is finally here!!!
Congratulations! He's beautiful. I am looking forward to hearing more about him. I'm sure your boys are thrilled!
Yea! I have been praying for you! Congratulations...what a little cuite!
9lbs and you did it natural, you are awesome!Congratulations he is a cutie.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ricci! He's beautiful! I think April 20 is a beautiful birth day. I'm so glad he's here and can't wait to hear more about him! Sending our love to you all.
Big Boy!! :) Congratulations, Ricci!! You are now a mommy to 3 boys! How exciting. :)
xoxo
look at him flexing! can't wait to meet him! We'll be in SLC over Memorial Day w/e.
Yeah! he is so cute! So glad he is finally here!!!
Congratulations! He's beautiful. I am looking forward to hearing more about him. I'm sure your boys are thrilled!
Yea! I have been praying for you! Congratulations...what a little cuite!
9lbs and you did it natural, you are awesome!Congratulations he is a cutie.
Post a Comment