19 April 2009
Please not 4/20
So still no baby and even though I REALLY want to have him NOW I think I will request that God not let this little one be born on 4/20. It is such a drug related day (well marijuana related) for so many that I just don't want him to have to deal with that every year (the jokes, the possible gifts, the "was your mom a pothead when she had you", & whatever else). If God has other plans I will of course comply but if I had my choice tomorrow would not be the day I chose...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
For a period of time a while back, whenever I would look at the clock and it would be 4:20, sometimes am, sometimes pm, I would pray for my brother (for obvious reasons). It was amazing to me how very often I "happened" to look at the clock at that time. Some weeks it was almost every day! He's doing really well now, but it changed the way I think of that number. So maybe I'll have somebody new to pray for at that time! (grin!).
Did you get my message today about being thankful you are not living here, prego in 98 degree weather!!! Not fun, even not prego!! Enjoy your weather!! (Oh, it was 52 degrees for the high 3 days ago. Hmmmm.)
I forgot about 4:20! I will pray he comes on the 21st instead. ;)
well, the day is almost over! hope your prayer was answered. :)
Congrats on little Levi! Bryce's bday is, like yours, April 1, so it seems kids will get jokes whenever they're born.
Post a Comment