Levi had his 2 week
appt. last week, he is a growing babe. He weighed in at 9lb. 13oz. and is 21.5in. long. The doctor laughed because he said they just like to see babies back up to their birth weight by 2 weeks and he has gained almost a pound above that and he grew an inch! No worries about whether this kiddo's getting enough food (wink!) I am trying to make sure he wears his 0-3 mo. clothes now because I don't think they'll fit in a week! Miles and Eli went with me to the doctors office and they did great, I was worried everyone would fall apart at once but we all made it out without a meltdown, praise God for little miracles!
3 comments:
Oh good!! Averie was back up to her birth weight by my first (like 3 day) appointment-Ha!!
Thank the Lord the boys did good! That could have been really bad!! (grin)
Baby L sure is cute! He looks like you Ric! :) Glad the doctor appt went well!
Great! Porter was up nearly a pound past his birth weight at his 2 wk appt too...I think a lot of it is due to my milk coming in so quickly (prob. due to a quick, med-free delivery). :) Well done doing *anything* w/ 3 -- hats off to you!
Post a Comment