
Miles had a small milestone today, he tied both of his shoes all by himself! He's been practicing for a few days with my help but today he did it w/o me at all. I was shocked, when he sets his mind to something he just goes for it. There was a song about tying shoes on Noggin the other day and he watched it and then decided he wanted to try. He does it with one loop and then takes the other one around and through, I thought that was the trickier way to learn but he got it. The only trouble is we have to start the process about 15 minutes before we have to go because it takes him a while to do it. Still, my little boy is growing up, amazing!
3 comments:
He has been practicing. That is how he tied the arms of his stuff Giraffe around his leg last night.
Wow!! I can't even figure out how to teach Averie to tie her shoes!! He's so good with that stuff! I remember he could button his shirt at like 2 yrs! Good for him! (I just stay away from shoelaces--I figure that's what velcro is for-grin!)
Miles is so big! :)
Post a Comment