27 May 2009
Random Things
It's been a while, things have been busy around here. We went to a Temple Open House this past weekend (non-LDS are only allowed into the temples when they have the open house, very interesting to go and see...), then a birthday party for two of Miles & Eli's friends. We painted the dining room (finally) and then had a BBQ at our community commons with some friends on Monday. Miles last day of school is Thurs. and my parents are coming in Friday. Oh and I'm fighting a flu bug of sorts, I am achy and feverish and my skin hurts. Thank goodness for ibuprofen, mommies don't get sick days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow you have been busy! This is my first week of no bible study, no mops, and no school (because of sickie). I am actually enjoying it!! My house is getting back to it's cleaning schedule!! So nice!
Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon--at least it is a short week this week!!
Post a Comment