12 November 2009

Look who's 5!!!

With all that has happened in our family I forgot to post about my baby turning 5! Oh how the time flies. I remember when I had Miles I thought to myself, this is the "big brother" to all of our other kids. And he is such I great big brother too! Miles Tobias is caring and tender but full of energy and wit too! He loves any and all sports and love learning, he is starting to figure out the logistics of reading although he isn't reading at all yet. His teacher said he is a great student but likes to be active in his learning (kenesthetic, sp?). For his birthday he got a new bike (I know, another one, really?!) and a hockey jersey along with some shirts and a veggie tales movie from my parents. Joe took him and Eli to the Real Salt Lake MLS game (soccer) on his actual birthday and they had a blast. We still haven't made it to Chuck E Cheese with him but that will happen one of these Sundays (I hate it but the kids love it). Can't believe my little guy is already five but I am loving where he is at, happy b-day Miles!

3 comments:

Sara said...

happy birthday little buddy!! He looks so grown up with his hair shorter!! Wow.

Ricci said...

I know, right?! I cut his hair off last week, he loves to wear it "pointy", he is growing up but he still has lots of "little" left in him!

Katie said...

Miles! I miss you! Ricci, he is too big. :)