03 November 2009

Prayers for Papa

Thanks to all of you who have been praying for my dad. For those of you who might not know, my dad has suffered a brain aneurysm burst and has had to have surgery to put a platinum coil in another clot to keep it from bursting. He has made it through surgery but there is still a high risk of infection. I would ask you all to keep praying against that and for a full recovery. My dad is in good spirits but it is difficult for him to have to stay in bed...he has no movement of the limbs on his right side but the doctors are very hopeful that with physical therapy he will regain that movement. We know God is good and that none of this caught Him by surprise so we are trusting that He has big plans for all of us. Thanks again for your prayers, I'll keep you posted as I learn more!

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

I wondered where you went!! I will be praying for your dad!

The McKays said...

we are thinking of you all and praying.

theSanchez' said...

I will be praying Ricci!