07 November 2009

Random Snow Storm

The week before Halloween we had a random snow storm that dumped about 4 inches of snow on us. The boys had a blast and I must say I loved it too. Now it is back to the high 60's but winter will come soon enough. I think that's one of my favorite things about UT, the weather goes back and forth for a while, a little tease of warm and cold...keeps you on your toes but also makes you grateful!
My make shift clothes drying station The slide is extra slipery when there's snow on it!
Miles own little snow man, he did it by himself.
I am still wearing my rainbows, maybe the only one still in flip flops here....you can take a girl out of the beach but you can't take the beach out of a girl!

1 comment:

Sara said...

the drying rack is a great idea! it's the perfect spot--just a tension rod, right? Very clever, you!!