29 November 2009

O Christmas Tree

It's that time again, time for all of my friends to post a pic of their Christmas trees on their blogs. Here is the pic of mine, set it up yesterday and got the topper today! All Target had were gold mirrored star toppers and I had my heart set on that style but in silver. Easy fix, sliver leaf cream over all the gold parts and voila! a silver mirrored tree topper! I took maybe 10 mintues and I love the result! Anways, great kick off to the Christmas season!

4 comments:

Sheyb said...

Looks very nice, Ric. :)

Sara said...

what happened to your other topper?! The one that you planned your whole cute tree around?! I LOVE the pom pom trim and wish it would look good on my tree!! :)

Ricci said...

It was too cute, I was going for something a little more vintage glam, when I had the rest of the tree together it just didn't fit. I tried the other one but it looked silly, Joe agreed.

Katie said...

It's beautiful!