So my great friend Sara had her second little girl last Thurs. night(08.16.07). Her name is Elena Clare, 7lbs. 10oz. and 20in. long. She is soo cute and small, I love little ones, they just sleep as long, as they're comfy. The cutest part is that we brought them dinner on Sat. night and on our way there we were informing Miles that his little friend Averie had a new baby sister, a baby girl. He, in his cutest way said, "a baby squirrel?, I love baby squirrels...and puppies". Ha! We spent the rest of the trip there trying to explain, it was a baby GIRL not a baby SQUirrel. We laughed and told Brian and Sara, they laughed too! I told Sara that her little girl will keep me satisfied in the baby department for a while, we are NOT ready for another one now, but someday we'll try for a girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww. :) She is very cute! I too love baby "SQUirrels". Oh, I mean girls. haha. Miles is too cute!!
So sweet! :)
Fabulous comment from Miles!
Post a Comment