10 August 2007

So Sweet

So last night we were at Musikfest and were were having our "special treat" as Miles calls it, some ice cream, and the cutest thing happened. I had been sharing the ice cream with Elijah and Miles had been watching, so when I gave him the cup of ice cream and a spoon he got a small spoonful and fed it to Eli. The cutest part was that not all of it got into Eli's mouth, so Miles first tried to get the drip with his spoon and then when it didn't work he just matter a factly leaned in and licked the drip right off his face! We laughed so hard and Miles didn't even realise that what he had done was strange. Soo cute. He just licked it right off Elijah's cheek to which Eli just smiled! I love my boys!

2 comments:

Michael Benner said...

Sounds like you are all having a great time! I am sure you are glad that Joe is there to experience in the fun and memories! :)

Katie said...

Awwww Miles! That is so awesome and sweet. What a great brother.