
So the other day I made a bagel with cream cheese for Miles' breakfast and in the two seconds it took for me to put dishes in the dishwasher, Miles got up and Eli swooped in and grabbed the whole bagel off of their little table. He was sooo stoked about it, I had to snap a pic before taking it and cutting into into smaller pieces for him! Cream cheese everywhere but he enjoyed himself!! Miles couldn't have cared less, he just isn't big on food, he could take it or leave it, but little bro LOVES food! At least no food goes to waste ;)
2 comments:
That picture is awesome!
What a cutie!! :) I am the same way about pictures! Must snap a photo before any other action takes place. Especially if it is something like snippin' your bro's bagel! :) haha.
Post a Comment