03 August 2007

More

Big milestone today for Eli! I've been trying to get him to start learning sign language instead of grunting for everything. Anyways, today he did the sign for *more* and totally understood what he was doing! I love how you can literally watch babies' brains develop. Eli has been mimicking noises and body language this week more than ever so I figured he was ready to learn. So cute, he claps his hands together several times with this cheesy smile on his face. My mom said he was also trying to copy her animal noises as she was reading to him today. What's amazing is that two weeks ago I thought he was never going to get to this point, they grow so fast and learn so quickly at this age. It's so fun! have great weekends everybody!

2 comments:

Sheyb said...

Awww! That is *so* cute Ric! :) Tomorrow I will be posting Zoe's latest and greatest milestone!! She shocked me! :) Miss ya! ;) How is PA?

Katie said...

Awesome Ricci! Your boys are precious. Miss you! :)