This post is mostly for Shealynn. I just wanted to share that it is 29 degrees out right now at our house. I know you're hating the weather in AZ but just think of me on days like today and enjoy your short sleeve shirts and flip flops as you think of me bundling up in layers and layers and having to leave 15 min. earlier to get anywhere on time because I have to put jackets, gloves, hats, and snow boots on the kiddos and Eli hates wearing all of that so it is a fight every day, and then people drive slower than you could walk next to them if it weren't soo dang cold! There are some things that are just easier when it's warm, I know you hate it though, so I hope it gets a bit cooler for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL!!! Thanks for thinking of me! ha ha! I was literally cracking up when I say you dedicated this post to me. ;) The weather IS FINALLY cooling down!! It was 60 degrees this morning when I dropped Angelina off at school - and the high is 74 today! Yay!
Oh, and sorry so much prep has to go into heading out, but man I would so love to have some snow!
I finally feels like fall here, too (like the weather you'd love--a little chilly, but warm in the sun--like 70), but alas, all must come to an end--it's supposed to be back up to 90 by Friday. Ugh.
But yes, we can get out of the house quickly in flip flops!!!!
And Elena's only worn shoes seriously like 6 times ever in her little life!!
I feel for you, Ric! It looks beautiful, but NO FUN!
Post a Comment