19 November 2008

Thankfulness

Things I'm thankful for today...

  1. That the coffee Eli "poured" himself while I was in the shower wasn't hot.
  2. That the "cocoa" Eli made himself while I was in the shower landed on my already brown couch.
  3. That Eli didn't fall off of the kitchen counter onto the hard floor during the whole fiasco.
  4. That there was nothing on the counter super dangerous that he got into (like my knives!)

6 comments:

Joe said...

Oh that reminds me... we need more coffee.

Sheyb said...

LOL! Yikes!

Did you add a soft effect to your pictures?

Ricci said...

Shey~ No, no soft effect, Eli just has dirty the lense w/o me knowing it. I'll clean it before I use it again!

Sara said...

Wow. That little monkey!!!

Sara said...

I've always loved those mugs.
I thought the boys stayed in your room while you took a shower! Did he just pull a chair over to the counter? Crazy boy!

Katie said...

Isn't he a sly little guy! I love his look of guilt in the second pic.