26 November 2008

Drum Roll Please...

Well... coming this April we will be excited to bring....
Levi Brosseau
home into our family! That's right folks, we are now officially a family of 3 boys (4 if you count Joe). My reaction was surprise not disappointment. I never thought that I would be the mom of 3 boys, I dreamed of it in High School but never thought it would actually happen!!! So I will mourn never having a little girl for a minute and then get over it, God is in control and I refuse to second guess is decisions for us!

8 comments:

The Weaver Family said...

Congratulations. I always thought I'de have a handful of boys. I love the dynamics of all brothers! How fun!

Katie said...

Ricci, you are such a good boy mom! And what a great perspective you have. Of course I love the name!

Congratulations!!! :)

Sheyb said...

Congratulations!!! Another Levi, huh? ha ha. Well, you know what? At least you know about all boy things, and you have the clothes already! :) Maybe you'll have a 4th and that one will be a girl. ;) ha ha.


xoxo

Katie said...

I have to say to everyone that Ricci has "had" the name Levi for years. So she definitely didn't get the idea from me!

Robin said...

Congrats! So excited for you. Another boy. Wow!

Sara said...

You can borrow one of my girls anytime!!! (grin!)

theSanchez' said...

I'm so happy for you! I've been waiting to hear what you would be having! Congratulations!

The McKays said...

How exciting! Hooray for boys.