03 November 2008
In my Opinion
Quick post. I just tried Orville Redenbacker's Natural Lime & Salt flavored Popcorn and it is the best I think I've ever tasted! I could only find it in the mini bags but that's perfect for the boys and me! Just a hint of lime and not too salty, it is awesome. I found it at Walmart here, if you like unique popcorn you have to try this one. Let me know what you think if you try it! YUM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:) I wish I liked popcorn!! But, maybe I will try it anyway... though we rarely go to Walmart. I will let you know if I try it, though!
Yummy! We've had it for a while--it's really good, just such a strong flavor, it's easy to get sick of--and I love lime!!
I just started pulling out the air popper to do popcorn, after hearing "yet again" all the cancer-causing stuff in the bags of the microwave popcorn. I knew, but ignored it for a while, because it was just so dang easy to throw it in the microwave!!
I saw a stovetop crank one at target today, and thought the girls would have fun with it, maybe I'll put it on my Christmas list...
:)
Mmmmmm. Popcorn.
Post a Comment