12 November 2008

Mad Hatter

I love that at least one of my children shares in my love for hats. Miles picked this one out at Old Navy the other day and I was stoked. He is so funny about them too, he just has a style or swank when he wears hats. We went to dinner the other night and he was turning it around to one side then the other then backwards, so funny and all really cute. The best part is that he actually leaves his hats on so he can wear them to school w/o the teachers having an issue. Hats are one of the few things that I have a REALLY hard time leaving on the store shelf, if I like it I have to have it, I guess hats are for me what shoes are to some women. Even though my hair is basically too short to look cute in a hat now at least I can enjoy them through Miles!

2 comments:

Sara said...

so cute--I love the ear flaps!!

Katie said...

Miles is too cool! :) Cute pictures.