10 December 2008

22 weeks

Here's a pic of me today. Getting larger each week, thought I should take a pic while my belly is relatively small! I feel really good, my sciatic nerve is pinched I think, pretty much every evening I have trouble walking, it kills but I've had that with both kids so I'm pretty prepared for it. I am trying hard to enjoy the stage that I am at, I can't wait to meet our little Levi and I'm having a hard time being patient. I know he's worth the wait though so I'll just get ready for him by doing up his room, more on that later!

6 comments:

Sara said...

I just got a sneak peek of the room from Elmo...

Sheyb said...

You look cute! :)

The Weaver Family said...

you look great... now about that Christmas Candy... can I come over for some tea and prego talk and candy while the boys play perfectly with each other with no interuptions?

Ricci said...

Wouldn't that be lovely Katch?! If only life were that simple!

Katie said...

You do look so cute! I can't wait to hear about/see Levi's room!

The McKays said...

you look great and are more than 1/2 way there. :)