14 December 2008

Sneak Peek

Here are 3 of the fabrics for our little Levi's room, I'm waiting on an orange polka dot(ordered 2 weeks ago) and I also have an off white chenille with the raised dots that I picked up. I found a crib sheet at Target that is and off white with brown little animals on it, really sweet. I'll post more pics once I decide what fabric is going where, right now I'm thinking the blue will only be very sparse to add the pop of color I want, I have to see the orange before I decide what the bumper will consist of. We are going to update our crib a bit with some paint, either off white or brown and we're still thinking of how to paint the room. I feel like we need to finish Miles and Elijah's room before we start on our little guy who isn't even here yet but I love creating and pairing up fabrics together and all Miles and Eli's room needs is paint (which I shouldn't be doing).

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

Looks fun! I can't wait until I finish my orders [30 more need to be done and sent no later than Thursday! Yikes] and then I can do more around our house. :D

Did you see my blog? There is an article that i linked to that affects your Etsy shop.

Katie said...

I love the fabrics! Brown and green are such a great combo. And of course Ricci can't do anything without orange! ;)

Sara said...

very cute!! The orange polka dot will be so cute with them!! So fun! Crafty crafty!!!