Poor Joe got the flu Wed. night (oops! that's what he gets for taking care of Miles and me) but I think we might have squeaked by without Eli getting it, the only one of us but I'll take it. It took me the longest to recover, I was still feeling queasy yesterday but today I am finally feeling better, yay!! Miles had to miss his school Christmas concert and we had to cancel some dinner plans for tonight but other than that all is well that ends well! I did a fun project today for a little girl who is living with her mom at my parent's house. They will be joining us for Christmas and you know how I love to make things for little girls, this was no exception! I know I am sort of encouraging the stereotype that women belong in the kitchen but what little girl doesn't need an apron to help out mom making dinner or treats! It turned out great, I had the fabric already so it made it a very easy, cheap project! I can post it because she and her mom don't know me yet, we'll meet next week, I'm excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cute!! I have some of the fabric! Love Sandi Henderson. :)
Oh, and SO glad you are all doing better!!
I love that fabric! Such a cute apron. Glad you're better!
So cute!! I love it!! Glad you guys are all feeling better! At least you got it out of your system before your Christmas trip!!
Post a Comment