17 December 2008

Yuck!

So we have been battling a gnarly 12 hour flu at our house this week. What's weird is I started us off with it Monday afternoon, and I never get sick! It was awful, I almost made Joe take me to the hospital because I was afraid Levi was going to pop out because of the intensity. At one point I literally was holding my belly button because it felt like it was tearing, not fun at all. One comfort was that Levi was moving and kicking the whole time I was feeling horrible. I lost 4 pounds in 24 hours, I have my OB appt. tomorrow so that will ease my mind that everything is okay. I made Joe take off work yesterday so I could recover in peace, he had to take Miles to school and when he picked him up Miles threw up in the car on the way home, oops! Today Miles seems to be doing great, kids are so resilient, now we're waiting on Eli to get it, probably today! At least it's a short flu, intense but short!

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

No fun at all!! I think Zoe had that! I was in Joann's yesterday, and Zoe threw up everywhere! So, I get the whole no fun thing. LOL.

Sara said...

I think there are few things worse than being sick when you are pregnant! For various reasons! So sorry!! Yuck!

Katie said...

So sorry! Sara's right--being sick while pregnant is awful... Kids being sick while you're pregnant (and sick!) is terrible too. Get well Brosseaus!