27 March 2009

37 weeks

"oh how I've grown". That's all I can think when I see this pic, that and "I look tired". I don't feel tired, I feel good, but I think I look tired. Any guesses on when I will have this little one?
** On a great side note, today is my little (not so little really at 6'7'') bro Toby's Birthday! 27 today, whoot whoot! Can't wait to see what God does in your life this next year, we love you very much Tob, you are a special gift to our family, we pray your birthday is full of hope and peace!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Averie just saw the picture and said "oh there's a baby in Ms. Ricci's belly!" I told her Miles was going to have another baby brother. I figured you'd appreciate her response--"but when is Miles going to have a baby sister??"
;)

Katie said...

You don't look tired--you look fantastic! Really not huge at all.

I'm guessing Levi will come at 39 weeks 5 days.