How does it make you feel when you couldn't go to church this weekend because you and your kids are sick and then you find out the Sermon was on Spiritual Warfare? Like you let the Devil win, dang it! I know there is not much we could have done differently but it just makes me mad, I need to get the CD so I can at least hear the message, he is sneaky but I have God on my side, he can't outsmart me! We are all doing mostly better today, Miles has a croupy cough that throws him into coughing fits and Eli still looks bad but has no more fever and is getting his appetite back. I'm doing better but tire easily, I hate that we all got sick while my parents were here visiting, we couldn't do anything really fun all weekend but at least we got to spend time together, that counts for a lot when you live in different states!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a bummer to be sick while your parents were visiting! I'm glad you're all feeling a bit better, though.
Ugh!! I hate missing things because of the kids being sick!! I feel fine, why can't I go? (enter pity here...)
:)
Post a Comment