19 March 2009
All is Well
Just got back from the ultrasound and everything is great. Little man is measuring 6lb.9oz. and his fluid levels are great. I am hoping for 2 more weeks but it is comforting to know he is a good size at this point and everything looks good. We had the hospital tour last night and guess what, they have just changed hospital policy and baby can stay with you the whole time. The nurse said you just have to keep telling the nurses because they will keep trying to take the baby to the nursery out of habit. I am stoked that I won't be going against their policy by wanting this little guy to stay with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok, I don't know where I've been--but HOLY COW! You're so close!! I just did the math, which evidently I haven't done yet--I just read, thinking, "oh, she's still got like a whole month left..." It could just be a couple weeks! Crazy! I guess I just go off my dumb body that cooks those babies the WHOLE 40 WEEKS!!! Good for you! I guess it's time for me to start praying! (grin!)
Any insight on a birthing plan? I have no idea what to include.
Ric - Can't believe you're at the end already! I want to see pictures of his room!
Post a Comment