31 August 2009

1st Day of Pre-K

Miles started school today and he was very excited. having a bad hair day, but very excited! I LOVE his new teacher, she is awesome and a mature christian so I have high hopes that he might actually get a christian education at his christian school this year (last year I was so NOT impressed!) He picked out his outfit right down to the socks and sandals look (what can you do?!) He had a great day, can't believe how big he is!

2 comments:

Katie said...

His expression in the first picture looks like you, Ric! (Minus the bad hair day--ha!). When did he get so old?

So glad about a good teacher for him.

Sara said...

Oh, I'm so glad he's got a good teacher this year!! And i didn't notice his socks til you mentioned it--at least they're ankle socks! :)