26 August 2009

Random but Interesting...i think

In my quest for finding things that are more practical than just the norm I have stubbled across something that I think is soo great I just have to share. I found this high chair that mounts onto a table (or counter in my case) that turns 360 degrees for easy feeding! So great, it's relatively cheap too as far as high chairs go! I decided to get it because the seat I have sits on a dining chair which is great for dinner but we eat breakfast and lunch at the counter in the kitchen and I was not going to move the seat back and forth everyday to get Levi fed. He is at the point now where he likes to be a part of the action so it is fun for him to sit up there and just watch the boys too. Anyways, it is Chicco brand if anybody is interested!

It also works great for a hair cut, this was haircut #2 for Levi, this kid has a ton of hair!

Also on a side note, did anybody realise that infant car seats have an expiration date? I didn't think about it until the clip on my stopped working and Joe said, "just replace the clip" and as I started researching it, most car seats expire in 6 years from the manufacturer date whether you have used them or not. I guess the foam and stuff just breaks down after time. Yikes, mine was expired so I had to get a whole new seat. I don't mess with car seat safety...thought I would pass the info along...

3 comments:

Katie said...

Now that high chair is cool! I've seen the attachable ones before but never the swivel.

Sara said...

Pretty cool! It's funny--I was just washing the cover of our Britax the other day and was looking for the expiration, because I know our infant one has one. But I couldn't find it. I seem to remember that our infant carseat expired in 2010. Hmmmm.

Ricci said...

So I just watched the news tonight and Babies R Us is giving 20% off new car seats and other baby items if you bring in your old ones. I was 1 week ahead of the game I guess, at least I got a good deal on mine otherwise I'd be bummed. The Babies R Us thing is until Sept 20th I believe....